my friends

How can I help you?

Name:
Email Address:
Handphone No.
Occupation
Where do you live? KL, Selangor
Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak
Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor
Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan
Sabah, Sarawak, Labuan
Are you interested in any of below? Lose weight
Gain weight
Improved health
Improved energy
Improved skin
Earn extra income
Extra information that can help me to guide you

This HTML form was created by Freedback.

12 Jun 2010

HAPPY 22ND!! ^o^

10th June 10


officially 22nd!



goodbye 21, welcome 22. alhamdulillah masih dpanjangkan usia. a big thank you to my mom for giving birth to me. thanks too friends for all the wishes.

and to mr 9 for making me smile ^o^

-copy my fb status on that day-
















please click for larger image ^^

thanks all for the wishes

dan yg paling surprise sebab saya dapat cupcakes special dari mr 9

yang dihantar oleh kak ros through online delivery..

waaaaaa terharunya sayaaaaaaaaa!












haa cantik tak?? hik3..

oke kepada sesiapa yg berminat nak order cupcakes ni boleh kelik SINI


oke pic yg satu ini telah diedit oleh encek sembilan.. mekasih ye.. 

난 널 정말 많이 사랑 해요!





p/s: semoga dengan bertambahnya umur saya.. akan bertambah juga amalan2 saya.. ameen~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

amin~


neway~ thanks 2 neeq atiqah
4 helping me ;)


p/s: to aishah,

난 당신이 너무 여보 사랑해!

Fazreen said...

laa sebaya rupe nye kite..
k, epy blated bday eak..

may Allah bless u..
amin~

Emilia Emira said...

ur cupcake sgt coemyyy!!

Mrs Nurul said...

wow, menggiurkan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails